What do we do with information collected when a person fills out a form?
As a general rule, NARMH does not collect personally-identifying
information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to
provide such information to us. The information we receive depends upon
what you do when visiting our site.
- If you visit our site to read or download information, we collect and store the following information:
* The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
* The date and time you access our site.
* The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
The above information is used by software programs on our website to
create summary statistics which allow us to assess the number of
visitors to the different sections of our site, identify what
information is of most and least interest, determine technical design
specifications, monitor system performance, and help us make our site
more useful to visitors.
- If you identify yourself by sending an E-mail containing personal information:
You also may decide to send us personally-identifying information, for
example your mailing address, in an electronic mail message requesting
that information be mailed to you. Information collected in this manner
is used solely for responding to requests for information or records.
For security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available
to all users, our website also employs software programs to monitor
network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change
information, or otherwise cause damage.